Bishop loses daughter to gas explosion during Sunday service - Award6base Leading In Technology Discovery And Business Idea

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Bishop loses daughter to gas explosion during Sunday service

AWARD6BASEAward6base: Nigerias Can Die For Titles And Degree By Onwuka U...Late Miss Tehila NwaoguRev. Stafford Nwaogu, the presiding Bishop of Praise Centre Incorporated, Owerri, Imo State, has lost his daughter, Tehila, following a gas explosion on Sunday, June 3, 2018, while the Bishop was presiding over service.
Tehila was buried on June 9, the day she was to celebrate her 24th birthday. She had finished conducting the first session of service on that day and went back to the house to have her breakfast for the main church service, when the incident happened.
“She went to the house and on lighting the gas burner at the kitchen, flame overtook the kitchen and burnt her,” a source told Punchng.
She was immediately taken to Umezuruike Hospital in Owerri, where she was later transferred to Federal Medical Centre in the same Owerri, but died on Thursday, June 7.
RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

New Please Note : All rights reserved. This Article/Material Proudly Brought To You By Award6base And Should Not Be Copy or be re-produced, Should Not Be Copy published, re-broadcast, written or distributed in full or in part, without written permission from Award6base Inc. And If You Find Any Copyright Here Please Message/Contact On +2348038792840 with the "Title" and "Body". And It Will Be Reviewed By Our Publisher And Remove Within 24hrs Thanks.